Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Endangered Animals Dictionary

Endangered Animals Dictionary: An A to Z of the World's Threatened Species, by Clint Twist

This book is about endangered animals and it tells facts and the main idea.  They tell about how different animals can go off on their own and hunt for food and go into the wild, leave their parents, and go off on their own and grow up into the wild.  I will like to have the book for myself but I can't so I'm glad I read this book.  I think who ever likes animals should read this book.

-Witean7

No comments:

Post a Comment

To Comment: Please type in your comment in the Comment box. Then choose Anonymous from the drop-down list. If you would like your name attached to the comment, you need to type your name in the Comment box. Finally, click Publish to post your comment to the blog.