Wednesday, November 7, 2012

How I Survived Middle School: Madame President

How I Survived Middle School: Madame President, by Nancy Krulik
Published by Scholastic, Inc.

This book was about friends who were not friends.  Their parents wanted them to be mean and bossy.  The characters were Addie, Dana, Felicia, Chloe, Claire, Mare, and Jenny.  The setting was at school.  The genre was a book about a girl.  I thought this book was amazing.  It had all the details in it too.  I hope I read this book again.

-Charst3

No comments:

Post a Comment

To Comment: Please type in your comment in the Comment box. Then choose Anonymous from the drop-down list. If you would like your name attached to the comment, you need to type your name in the Comment box. Finally, click Publish to post your comment to the blog.