Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Raymond's Run

Raymond's Run, by Toni Cade Bambara
Illustrated by Toni Cade Bambara
Published in 2004

The main character of the book is a little girl named Hazel Elizabeth Deborah Panner.  Her brother has Down Syndrome so he is a very slow learner.  She is the fastest girl in her school and neighborhood.  So when it is time for her track meet she wins.  The book is fiction.  I think this was a good book because I love track.  I would recommend this book to me and me only.

-Katawa8

No comments:

Post a Comment

To Comment: Please type in your comment in the Comment box. Then choose Anonymous from the drop-down list. If you would like your name attached to the comment, you need to type your name in the Comment box. Finally, click Publish to post your comment to the blog.