Tuesday, November 6, 2012

The Clique

The Clique, by Lisi Harrison

Genre: realistic fiction.  The story takes place at the Block Estate in California with a girl named Massie Block and her parents.  She meets a girl named Claire Lyons who comes from Florida with her parents to live in the guest house.  Massie doesn't like Claire at first and her friends don't either.  So Claire finds a friend of her own.  It is ruined when Massie uses Claire's friend to impress her brother.  Claire is now mad and manipulates Massie's friends to not like Massie.  Massie's friends soon find out and turn to not like her any more.  At the OCD school auction both Massie and Claire are embarrassed by their fathers and end up hiding in a bush, talking for hours.
There are a few books that interest me and this book is one of them.  I could tell that because I finished the book in a day and a half and I don't usually do that unless the book is interesting.  I love this book and I would recommend it to all of my friends because it teaches about bullying.

-Makast7

No comments:

Post a Comment

To Comment: Please type in your comment in the Comment box. Then choose Anonymous from the drop-down list. If you would like your name attached to the comment, you need to type your name in the Comment box. Finally, click Publish to post your comment to the blog.